1. It's a short-term diet designed to help jumpstart weight loss or to promote healthier eating habits.
2 You can eat as much as you want as long as you stick to the food groups allowed.
3. It entails only eating fruits and vegetables for five days.
4. You can eat leafy greens, berries, citrus fruits, leafy vegetables, and other fruits and vegetables.
5. The diet can aid in the reduction of inflammation and the improvement of gut health.
6. It can also assist in lowering the likelihood of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
7. The diet is vegan and gluten-free.
8. To stay hydrated, you'll need to drink plenty of water.
9. Herbal tea can also be consumed, but avoid caffeine and alcohol.
10. Herbal tea can also be consumed, but avoid caffeine and alcohol.